FIRENZE IN ROSA Onlus, the Florence Festival Organizing Committee, is busy laying the foundations for an unforgettable festival and a fabulous week of events in 2018 that is expected to break all records of attendance ever. We are working hard in order to complete the Festival’s website, which is already open at: www.florencebcs2018.org. In autumn 2016 you will be able to find details about the on-line registration, hotels, transportation, Festival activities and local attractions as well as a wide range of information about Florence. In addition, you can follow the ramp up to Florence 2018 on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/florenceBCSfestival2018/) and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/florencebcs2018)
In order to participate in the 2018 IBCPC Participatory Dragon Boat Florence Festival please take note of the following requirements:
1) Paddler participants must be breast cancer survivors
2) Your team must be an IBCPC member in order to participate in the Festival, verify your membership and check it out at www.ibcpc.com
3) Each paddling participant must furnish a health certificate (you will find an example on our website)
4) Each participant must submit an authorization to use images and personal information as well as a waiver of legal responsibility (you will find examples on our website)
5) Each team must consist of a minimum of 22 individuals, including drummer and steers person (sweep), and a maximum of 26 participants. Any additional participants, or non-complete teams, will be inserted into the mixed team category. Drummers and steers persons (sweeps) can be available to the mixed teams.
The races are in 20-person dragon boats over a 500-meter course.
On-line registration will be open on the 1st of October, 2016. All participation questions, preliminary registrations and participant registrations must be done exclusively through the Festival website.
Registration is (euros) €300 per person. There is a non-refundable initial payment of (euros) €100 per person, with a minimum initial payment of (euros) €2.200 per team. The team is registered for the Festival at the moment the full initial registration payment of €2.200 is received.
There is a discount of (euros) €50 per person for the first teams that register, up to a total limit of 1,231 participants (paddlers and supporters).
SEE YOU IN FLORENCE 2018!